The most important civic act you can perform is to VOTE in every election you can. A Vote Plan will help insure you’re prepared to vote. First, are you registered to vote? You can check your your registration status by simply clicking here. Vote like your life, your ability to breath, your children’s future depends on it. Figure out your VOTE plan NOW girlfriend.
What exactly is a VOTE PLAN?
A Vote Plan is just that, a plan for how you’re going to get your ballot cast on election day. Creating Vote Plan is simply taking the time prior to Election Day to figure out if there are any potential barriers that you might encounter at the polling booth. Ask yourself the following questions:
- What time will you be voting?
- If voting absentee, do you know where your absentee ballot drop-off is?
- Where are you voting?
- Do you have a mail-in ballot or are you going to the polls?
- How are you getting there?
- Do you need a ride?
- Who else can you bring with you?
- Do you need to take off work or secure childcare?
- In states with voter I.D. laws: Do you have all the necessary documents to vote?
Answering these questions ahead of time will help you plan how to vote and ensure you and your community members are able to cast your ballots.
And if your VOTE PLAN includes what you’re wearing to the polls, you should definitely be decked out in one of our new VOTE t-shirts! Tap to order yours NOW and plan to wear it when you cast your ballot on Tuesday, November 8th.
This post contains affiliate links and I may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. Please see my disclosures for more information. Thank you so much for your support!